Monday, June 4, 2012

Simple & Secure Mobile Capture



I run a small business along with my younger sister. We just have got about 12 employees so it's not really enough to have direct deposit for them. We both feel bad our workers have to run to their bank every pay day to deposit their own hard earned cash although our business does not bring in enough income to afford direct deposit.

A large percentage of our workers are typically single mothers or students for that reason every minute is important for them. When you're a single mom and you're running around hoping to get tasks finished, picking up your kids in addition to dropping them off at their own after school activities, and trying to get dinner ready you must have each and every additional minute that you can get. You normally wouldn't normally think going to the banking institution will take a lot of time in case your personal bank doesn't happen to be a five minute drive from where you are at those extra seconds can add up. I know personally that whenever I go to my bank it usually takes me near 30 minutes at least, driving to the bank, standing in line or in the drive through, then actually depositing my pay check, and then finally getting back home. When you add in traffic as well as long lines, this could take up more than an hour’s worth of time, I’m not a single mom however, and this errand might take up a lot of time.

My sister and I began looking for a way that we could provide some kind of direct deposit. We both took another look at our business funds to find out if there was any possible way that we could possibly afford to provide our staff direct deposit. Try as we might we couldn't find a way that we would be able to fit in direct deposit in to our business budget.

We started searching online for various things that we could possibly do to get this to be a less complicated approach for our valued staff members. Interestingly enough my own 16 year-old little girl did a search on the web and found a mobile capture software we could have our employees download to their smart phones (we got a great company offer on smartphones, various cellphone companies provided the workers with good discounts) and take a picture of the check and then it quickly transferred in to their bank-account.

This mobile capture app was really inexpensive and we made sure to test it out before we got it for each of our employees and it worked great. We then bought it and then set up the mobile capture program on to everybody's smartphones.

We have also learned that this app is not just useful for depositing checks but we could also send orders, take pictures of invoices and email them to the vendors. I've got to say that I never imagined that this mobile capture software program would be so great! I don't think that I possibly could have ever imagined we could do so much using this app. We are still discovering new things that we are able to do with our smartphone application and I believe that this will only make all of our lives easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment