Friday, May 18, 2012

The Best Options For Design Degree



Recently, I graduated from high school and I was faced with the choice of precisely what I wanted to do as far as university was involved. I knew that I desired to study graphic arts; I just did not really know just what college I wanted to attend. Our own local college offers a very good four year graphic design program nonetheless genuinely did not wish to devote an additional four years stuck inside a classroom. I personally deal with Attention deficit disorder and sitting still in a school room has become somewhat of a difficulty personally, don’t get me wrong I have generally gotten good grades, but just sitting in a class for an hour at a time will make it hard for me personally to truly concentrate.

Loads of companies today are searching for outstanding graphic artists, while I do have lots of armature knowledge in graphic design, through my courses in high school not to mention art competitions; I need some form of design degree under my buckle. The only thing that I could think of why I would require a four year design degree is that if I were either teaching or wanting to be employed at a massive enterprise where I'd personally require the extra education. Considering that neither of those attracted myself I made the choice to have an associates design degree.  

Once I had made my own final choice to obtain an associate’s design degree I was still confronted with the problem of just where to go to university, did I want an old-fashioned college class environment or did I want something that matched my personal requirements far better? I started checking out internet based colleges, I could be considered a great self-starter and I’m able to deliver the results far better without the limitations of a regular college class environment. I searched around and discovered a design degree program which offered the actual courses that I wanted to take and had a completion rate for full time college students within just 2 years.

I completed the on-line application and even was called promptly by one of their admissions representative who gave me more information about their design degree program. I had been furthermore happily surprised the concurrent enrollment classes that I took in high school may be transferred over to the college, which would suggest that I've five less courses I have to take and that I would complete sooner than anticipated.


I additionally spoke to a couple of the instructors about how their own classes are set up to find out if this particular design degree program would actually be for me or not. I was pleased with how warm and even helpful they were and they were more than happy to answer all of my questions. I looked over a mockup of what my personal timetable would look like and I also could hear the lectures on my own time schedule so I could easily fit into all the other things that I have to do, such as work at my own job. I am so excited to begin studying for my design degree. I’m so thrilled that I located this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment