Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Jersey DUI Lawyer




My buddies and I had been at a basketball party two months or so ago. We ended up having a drink or two and I drove home later that night and got stopped. This has been the greatest mistake in my entire life. I have never ever done this type of thing ever before so as one might imagine I was stressing out given that I hadn't a clue of what to do. I ended up being busted and also booked into jail. I ended up having to phone my own mother and father and then they came out and then bailed me out. My pops happens to be a divorce attorney fortunately for me he knows a bunch of lawyers inside the state of New Jersey. My father had just one particular NJ DUI lawyer in mind so he called him up and then discussed my unfortunate situation. After hearing my story he agreed to represent me in my NJ DUI case.

The following day we went to the lawyer’s business and discussed everything that had occurred and we got all of the details panned out. As I was sitting in this guy’s workplace and saw that he has numerous awards plus certificates of successes. My old man said to me that he was perhaps the best NJ DUI Lawyers in our state. I didn’t question that for even one moment after seeing just how detailed he was while he was asking me his questions. He acquired every tiny detail of the situation and I feel very certain that everything is going to go good.

I was very lucky enough to have my dad personally know a NewJersey DUI Lawyer. I've believed that I could fight my own case on my own but I immediately realized that could possibly be a really awful choice on my part. It’s already bad enough that I chose to drive drunk. I'm happy I didn’t bring about any kind of harm to anyone or even cause any damage. I consider myself pretty blessed mainly because a large number of individuals that drive drunk cause accidents not to mention it ruins their whole life. I'm just grateful I have got an attorney on my side to help fight my case.

Thanks to my personal NJ DUI lawyer my own sentencing was not as bad as I thought it could be. He really helped me out an awful lot. As I was sitting in the court room I kept thinking about what may have transpired if I didn’t possess an attorney? I frankly imagined that I was able to representing myself. I would be in a lot more trouble if I didn’t have a New Jersey DUI lawyer. He worked hard and I also feel like he did all he could possibly to assist me to get the smallest sentencing. I am grateful my pops knew this lawyer and also that this attorney was willing to assist me.

Lesson learned here is to never drive after drinking. If you find yourself in the very same scenario which I was in I would highly recommend you get a NJ DUI Lawyer to handle your DUI case. It’s really not worth fighting it on your own. If money is an issue I bet your lawyer could possibly work something out but what is worth more to you, money or your freedom? 

No comments:

Post a Comment