Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Business Class to London




My papa surprised me with a trip to London along with my mom and little brother. My dad whose name is Ray is known as a traveling consultant and he always obtains these fantastic specials to fly around the globe and once in a while he will surprise everyone with some tickets. This specific occasion was a little more special since he got all of us tickets for business class to London. I’ve in no way flown business class before and so this was probably going to be an amazing experience. I’ve truly never been out of the country before. Almost every other flight that my father has given me has ended up within the states so this is my first time leaving the country.

I went online to see just how many these tickets normally cost and they ranged from 100s to 1000s of dollars. It additionally depends upon where you live and also where you’re traveling from. My dad utilizes a business that helps him to get the best costs pertaining to business class tickets to travel all around the world. Therefore his job is to go out and find the very best flights for his clients and he assists them to save money. So he knows exactly where to find the best costs and also when to look for the greatest deals throughout the year.

Another reason why I'm thrilled to fly in business class is the fact that I get to enjoy my very own space. I’ve heard and also viewed photographs connected with business class flights and each and every individual receives their very own place to lie down together with their own TV plus also a lot of extra dishes. The airline flight I believe was a total of 20 or so hours which is a really long time but I believe I’ll end up being occupied by watching videos and also taking naps and eating awesome meals.

One of my personal biggest fears is being near the ocean or over the ocean and I have to take flight above the ocean during this flight. I am not really looking forward to that but I know that there will be plenty of things that 

I'll be doing on the flight that I won’t even notice that we are going over the ocean. I mean this is certainly one of the best business class to London flights and I don’t want to care about traveling over the ocean the entire time but I know it won’t end up being that big of an obstacle for me.

My father did mention that since he received all of these tickets to London he will not be giving me anything at all for my own birthday and I’m happy with that. This could be the best getaway that I ever been on and I am really excited about spending two weeks inside London together with my family. I would undoubtedly say that I would rather use airfare to London when compared to traveling in a ship. I don’t have any idea how long that would take if it would have been a boat ride but I am thankful I'm traveling by air instead of sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment