Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Online Art Courses




I’m at present a Fine Arts major and I’m really enjoying school! I have already been sketching since I was probably 4 or 5; I actually used to draw on the walls if I ran out of art paper (very much to my mom and dad's dismay). As long as I can remember I have really wanted to be a painter, every time Christmas or my birthday came around I would always ask for fine art materials.

My mum and dad observed just how passionate I'd been about artwork and so they decided to enroll me in summertime art courses, they thought that since my older sisters got to go to ballet and piano classes that I needed a place where I could be assisted to build up my personal abilities.
I took every one of the art courses that were available in the high school and for 2 summers in a row I received a grant to study overseas in Venice and Rome for the summer and take several art courses to educate me about technique. By the time that I managed to graduate from high school I had a pretty good foundation my 

Fine Arts studies. I had chosen beforehand I did not really want to go a typical normal four year school, I felt like since I did not want to teach school that the four program didn’t in fact match in with just what I was thinking of doing with the rest of my life . I additionally did not feel the need or the want to go to an esteemed institution to get the exact same training I can somewhere else without the expensive diploma as well as the boasting rights.

I did quite a lot of soul searching my last year about what type of college I wanted to go to after I graduated. I didn’t really want to spend a ton of money and time inside a college that could provide me a college degree that I could not really use in the real world I didn’t wish to simply depend on the high school education to get me a career in the arts. I ended up picking a specialized college over the traditional four year college or university.

One of the many things that appealed to me is that it’s a right to the point program, no busy work or even courses that are fitted with nothing to do with exactly what I will really be doing in the real world. I was able to select what I wanted as my emphasis and just what particular art courses which I had to take. Along with the program which I choose permits me to take my classes on the web to make certain that I can also have a lot more flexible timetable, which is very good given that not only do I need to work whilst I am in school but I’m likewise helping out in a local community center teaching simple art courses.

I've got about six more months to go for my fine arts certificate and I’ve also been lucky enough that I’ve been sent to a fantastic student advisor who’s helping me stay on track and is also helping me plan for what I might like to do with my diploma once I graduate. I'm able to honestly say that this was the best place for me personally! I did all my art courses online from http://www.sessions.edu/certificate-programs/fine-arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment